If we are to begin to operate society differently, we need strategies to help people become familiar with new methods. This means an updated education system and mass awareness campaigns.
Thankfully, we already have a strong culture of childhood education almost everywhere in the world. Therefore it will be a relatively trivial task to introduce information into the school system outlining the pertinent operating and coping skills for an open access economy. These can include:
- Fostering empathy and compassion
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Promoting sharing and cooperation
- Improving social intelligence
- Understanding community and nature
Instilling values that promote more inclusive social behaviour and a better understanding of one's position in the community and the world will be the bedrock on which a more compassionate society can thrive.—- Powered by ezWeb.ie